The settlement of Livadia is about 3 km south of the town of Astypalaia. The beach is the only organized on the island, sandy with pebbles.
St. Peter beach is the largest beach on the island. In western Andros, next to Gold Coast and between Andros and Gaurio, lies a sandy beach with crystal clear waters.
It houses findings from the north Ithaca dating from the firsti-Helladic to the Roman period. The building was built in 1933.
Valtos is a huge beach with fine pebbles and is located just behind Parga town, under the impressive rock where the castle is built.
Piso Livadi is located on the western side of the island, opposite the island of Naxos. A settlement with the homonym sandy beach.